With a paid and volunteer group of accountants, lawyers, marketing professionals and managers, the foundation has successfully completed many hundreds of boat donations that have benefitted both the donors and youth programs we support.
Pacific Marine Foundation is committed to providing a fast and professional service; we’re knowledgeable in all aspects of charitable donations and the applicable tax regulations. We strictly adhere to the published IRS guidelines and are pleased to report that not a single donor has encountered inquiries concerning their contribution to our organization.
Image – 31’ Maxum 3100 SCR
Our foundation allows other nonprofit groups to utilize the benefit of gifts made to us. By concentrating our efforts in the Pacific Northwest, and by continuing to broaden our network of generous individuals like you, we provide meaningful financial assistance to regional non-profit organizations.
While the Pacific Marine Foundation receives many generous donations from individuals, we can also receive specific grants and in-kind donations of equipment and gear, potentially satisfying distribution requirements for other donor foundations as well.
While cash donations are greatly appreciated, the Pacific Marine Foundation can also accept gifts of publicly traded securities. A donor can deduct the fair market value of the security as of the date of donation. There are limitations to securities donations, so we always recommend consulting a professional tax advisor.
Image – Headed home in Ballard
Who We Support
Below are some of the organizations we have supported
Along Portage Bay in Seattle
- Sail Sandpoint Youth Program
- Washington Sea Scouts
- Boys and Girls Club of Whatcom County
- Bellingham Public Schools Foundation
- Western Washington University Foundation
- Port Hadlock Youth Sailing Program
- Homeport Learning Center
- Port Townsend Wood Boat Center
- Swan Children’s Theater
- NAWA Academy, San Francisco
- The Opportunity Council, Whatcom County
- Seattle Girls’ Choir
- Northwest Schooner Society
- Gig Harbor Boatshop
- California Sea Scouts
- Seattle Youth Symphony
- Whatcom Symphony Orchestra
- Seattle Public Schools
- Center for Wooden Boats
- The Marrowstone Music Festival
- Broad Reach Youth Foundation
- Columbia Gorge Youth Sailing Program
- NorthWest Choirs
- Oceans4Ages Environmental Program
- University of Washington
- Bellingham Bay Community Boating Center
- Allied Arts of Seattle
- Port Steilacoom Maritime Museum
- OAR Northwest
- Seattle Education Foundation